Built in the 17th century, this Breton manor overlooks the seashore. You’ll be able to spot several remarkable architectural details such as the inner stne staircase or the fireplace in the dining room. You can savour a traditionnal breakfast with crêpes, homemade Breton “faf” cake, local farmer’s apple juice… Beyond the terrace, an alley takes you throught the gardens as far as the sea and the GR34 trail lying at the foot of the property.
Location and contact
- Double room whirlpool : from 160 to 178€ a night
- Double room for disabled persons : from 160 to 190€ a night
- Triple room : from 180 to 185€ a night
- Duplex 4 people : from 225 to 265€ a night
- Breakfast : 16€ per person
- Free cot subject to availability upon reservation
Payment accepted : Bank card (except amex), checks, species Opening period : Open from march to november
Restauration : - Dinner in the chateau, with advance booking subject to availability
- Pancake houses and quality restaurants nearby
- 2 Restaurants étoilés Michelin at 7 kms and 15 kms languages : Italian, english To come : - From Saint-Brieuc, take the D786 as far as Plougrescant, 7 kms (4.4 miles) from Tréguier. In the village, turn right after the chapel and continue for 800 yds.
- Michelin map N° 59, fold N° 2.
- Park TGV GUIGAMP SNCF in approximately 35 km
- Airport of Lannion (1 am Paris time) in approximately 25 km
- Welcome Helicopter : GPS :
latitude N +48°50'27.0024"
longitude W -3°13'12.8706" Pets : Pets not allowed.
- Period furniture.
- possibility of following a way-marked footpath leading away from the park (Ajoncs route)
- GR 34
- the estate nurseries : tour with advice from professionals Nearby leisure : - sailing sea fishing
- golf course (20 km/12.5 miles away)
- horse-riding.Outings to Tréguier: concerts in the historic monuments
- the Pink Granite Coast: from Ploumanac'h to Paimpol, Perros-Guirec (15 km)
- Bréhat Island
- visit to Kestellic gardens (Kerdalo) (6km away)