Open from april to november
Built in the 17th century, this Breton manor overlooks the seashore. You’ll be able to spot several remarkable architectural details such as the inner stone staircase or the fireplace in the dining room. You can savour a traditionnal breakfast with crêpes, homemade Breton “faf” cake, local farmer’s apple juice… Beyond the terrace, an alley takes you throught the gardens as far as the sea and the GR34 trail lying at the foot of the property.
Accommodation and rates
Our rooms in the castle
- -5 bedrooms of which one adapted to the people with reduced mobility
- Period furniture.
- Dinner in the chateau, with advance booking subject to availability
- Pancake houses and quality restaurants nearby
- 2 Restaurants étoilés Michelin at 7 kms and 15 kms
Leisure on site
- 11 hectare wooded park overlooking the sea
- possibility of following a way-marked footpath leading away from the park (Ajoncs route)
- GR 34
- the estate nurseries : tour with advice from professionals
- sailing sea fishing
- golf course (20 km/12.5 miles away)
- horse-riding.Outings to Tréguier: concerts in the historic monuments
- the Pink Granite Coast: from Ploumanac'h to Paimpol, Perros-Guirec (15 km)
- Bréhat Island
- visit to Kestellic gardens(6km away), Kerdalo'garden, Pellinnec's garden
- From Saint-Brieuc, take the D786 as far as Plougrescant, 7 kms (4.4 miles) from Tréguier. In the village, turn right after the chapel and continue for 800 yds.
- Michelin map N° 59, fold N° 2.
- Park TGV GUIGAMP SNCF in approximately 35 km
- Airport of Lannion (1 am Paris time) in approximately 25 km
- Welcome Helicopter : GPS :
latitude N +48°50'27.0024"
longitude W -3°13'12.8706"
- Animaux : Pets not allowed.
- Handicap access
- Payment by credit card
- Seasonal opening
- Welcoming families