In the heart of the Saintonge province, this superb manor house sits amidst beautiful trees among Cognac. Cosy, family atmosphere, complete tranquility.
Location and contact
► Blue Gift Key available - More
Breakfast : Included
Dinner : 38 €
Half board from 105 to 138 € per person
Gift package: overnight stay, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts, aperitifs and property wine: 250 to 320 € Payment accepted : Credit cards Opening period : Open from 20 March to 4 November 2020. (reservations required for offpeak season) Restauration : - Dinner in the castle
- Independent tables on reservation
languages : German
English To come : - N° 37 exit on the A10 at Mirambeau; on the road Royan-Bordeaux (D730) the chateau is between Lorignac and Brie-sous-Mortagne, cross road D730 - D125. Signposts on D130.
- Michelin map N° 71, fold N° 6. Pets : Pets not allowed.
- 3 bedrooms with private bath and WC "Myosotis", "Eglantine" and "Aubépine".
- 2 bedrooms with private shower and wc "Rose Trémière" and "Chèvre-Feuille", all facing south.
- garden and park
- walking in the landlord's vineyards
- possibility of buying cognac and pineau locally produced
- organised tours to the chateaus of the Bordeaux vineyards
- bicycles at your disposal Nearby leisure : - 18-hole golf courses in Saintes, Royan and Cognac
- tennis court (1 km), swimming-pool (6 km)
- horse-riding (15 km)
Atlantic coast beaches (Royan 27 km), Saintes (30 km) and the Romanesque churches of the Saintonge; Cognac, Saint-Emilion and Médoc vineyards. Music festival in July in Saintes.