From mid-March to mid-November (by reservation only out of season)
French, English, German
Superb manor house sits amidst beautiful trees among vineyards.
In the heart of the Saintonge province, this superb manor house sits amidst beautiful trees among Cognac. Cosy, family atmosphere, complete tranquility.
Accommodation and rates
Our rooms in the castle
- 5 bedrooms:
- 3 bedrooms with private bath and WC "Myosotis", "Eglantine" and "Aubépine".
- 2 bedrooms with private shower and wc "Rose Trémière" and "Chèvre-Feuille", all facing south.
- Double bedroom : from 135€ to 205€
- Dinner : 38€
- Half-board : from 105€ to 138€ per person
- Dinner in the castle
- Independent tables on reservation
Leisure on site
- garden and park
- heated swimming pool (from April to October)
- walking in the landlord's vineyards
- possibility of buying cognac and pineau locally produced
- organised tours to the chateaus of the Bordeaux vineyards
- bicycles at your disposal
- 18-hole golf courses in Saintes, Royan and Cognac
- tennis court (1 km), swimming-pool (6 km)
- horse-riding (15 km)
Atlantic coast beaches (Royan 27 km), Saintes (30 km) and the Romanesque churches of the Saintonge; Cognac, Saint-Emilion and Médoc vineyards. Music festival in July in Saintes.
- Animaux : Pets not allowed.
- Open all year
- Payment by credit card
- Swimming pool
- Table d'hôtes
Expériences à vivre au château
Half board stay
If you appreciate stress free and relaxing trip then prefer a Galf Board Stay package with accommodation, breakfasts and a dinner for two each day. This is a great way to share in duo a 3 courses gourmet dinner in the chateau dining room... sincere, simple, fine generous cuisine. Wine not included
You will find by the bambous forest a outdoor swimming pool ( warmed from mid April to October) , a sauna and massages service on demand. Package B&B on night + massage on demand.
Les Secrets du Cognac
Why don't you stay two nights ?? A good way to be introduced in the Cognac process / we organize a day tour in a familial vinyards where you will learn how to do this precious brandy , joined with tasting.
- N° 37 exit on the A10 at Mirambeau; on the road Royan-Bordeaux (D730) the chateau is between Lorignac and Brie-sous-Mortagne, cross road D730
- D125. Signposts on D130.
- Michelin map N° 71, fold N° 6.