With its stables, its two chapels, its mill and its prison at the foot of the moat, Vaulogé is one of the largest estates in the Sarthe Valley. Its history goes back to the end of the Middle Ages, but 19th century transformations have made this majestic building one of the finest examples of “Troubadour” style. A site of character, combining originality and elegance. Spacious rooms with magnificent architectural features.
Location and contact
Suite : 260 €
Breakfast : Included
prices differ for the Le Mans Hours and GP Moto
Opening period : from April 1 to January 1 Restauration : Dinner on booking.
Welcome glass of Champagne offert
Dinner : 70 e per person (wine and coffee included)
Produce of the chateau, Italian and French cuisine languages : Italian
English To come : - A11, Exit 9 Le Mans Sud, D309 Louplande, Chemiré-le-Gaudin, Fercé-sur-Sarthe. 1 km after the Fercé junction, take the first right (small chapel).
- From Le Mans: D147 and D23 towards Sablé, follow signposts for Fercé, D309 towards Noyen. 1 km after the Fercé junction, take the first right (small chapel). Paris-Le Mans TGV train: 55 minutes.
- Charles de Gaulle Airport - Le Mans TGV train: 1,30 hour. Nearest airport: Tours (80 km). Pets : Pets not allowed.
- 1 double bedroom.
- 4 suites. Our cottages and furnished in dependencies:"Le Petit Vaulogé" for 5 persons
- table tennis
- swimming pool Nearby leisure : - golf at Sablé-Solesmes (20 minutes away)
- Alain Prost gokart circuit (20 minutes away)
- riding (10 minutes away)
- boat and canoe hire (10 minutes away)
- Le Vieux Mans
- Solesmes Abbey
- the gardens of the Vallée de la Sarthe
- Loire chateaux and the Plessis Bourré chateau.