from April 1 to December 20th
With its stables, its two chapels, its mill and its prison at the foot of the moat, Vaulogé is one of the largest estates in the Sarthe Valley. Its history goes back to the end of the Middle Ages, but 19th century transformations have made this majestic building one of the finest examples of “Troubadour” style. A site of character, combining originality and elegance. Spacious rooms with magnificent architectural features.
Accommodation and rates
Our rooms in the castle
- 5 rooms with private bath, shower and private WC :
- 1 double bedroom.
- 4 suites.
Our gites and furnished in outbuildings"Le Petit Vaulogé" for 5 persons
CateringDinner on booking.
Welcome glass of Champagne offert
Dinner : 70 e per person (wine and coffee included)
Produce of the chateau, Italian and French cuisine
Leisure on site
- walks in the woods and on the river bank
- table tennis
- swimming pool
-Conferences (8 persons maximum)
-Reception... ( 35 persons maximum)
- golf at Sablé-Solesmes (20 minutes away)
- Alain Prost gokart circuit (20 minutes away)
- riding (10 minutes away)
- boat and canoe hire (10 minutes away)
- Le Vieux Mans
- Solesmes Abbey
- the gardens of the Vallée de la Sarthe
- Loire chateaux and the Plessis Bourré chateau.
- A11, Exit 9 Le Mans Sud, D309 Louplande, Chemiré-le-Gaudin, Fercé-sur-Sarthe. 1 km after the Fercé junction, take the first right (small chapel).
- From Le Mans: D147 and D23 towards Sablé, follow signposts for Fercé, D309 towards Noyen. 1 km after the Fercé junction, take the first right (small chapel). Paris-Le Mans TGV train: 55 minutes.
- Charles de Gaulle Airport
- Le Mans TGV train: 1,30 hour. Nearest airport: Tours (80 km).
- Animaux : Pets not allowed.
- Payment by credit card
- Reception room
- Seasonal opening
- Seminar room
- Swimming pool
- Table d'hôtes
- Welcoming families