Opposite the château d’Amboise, from the height of its hillside which shelters it, this former seigniory of the XVIth century, a listed historical building, peacefully dominates the Loire valley. Once you have passed through the porch of this stately home, from the interior courtyard you come to a series of terraced gardens where everyone can relax and enjoy this human-scale site which has remained authentic. Discrete and elegantly appointed rooms.
Location and contact
► Blue Gift Key available - More
Suite : 260 - 320 €
Breakfast : Included Payment accepted : Credit cards (Visa, Mastercard) Opening period : Open all year. Restauration : Restaurant at 1,5 km, plus numerous restaurants in Amboise (3 km). languages : Italian - English To come : From Paris, motorway A10, slip road n° 18 Amboise. Take Amboise direction then Pocé-sur-Cisse/Nazelle. In the village of Nazelles, in the "Place de la Mairie" (town hall square), take the little street which goes up the hill from the townhall. From Tours (20km) by the RN152, direction Blois. Pets : Pets not allowed.
- 1 suite.
- 1 bedroom in a separate pavillon (15 m). Our cottages and furnished in dependencies:"Le Pavillon Lucas" for 4 to 5 persons
- big lounge with fireplace and TV available to guests
- PC with Internet acces (Wifi). Nearby leisure : - Horse-riding (3 km)
- 18-hole golf course (20 km)
- Châteaux de la Loire (Amboise 3 km, Chenonceau 15 km, Chaumont 15 km). Vineyards.