Opposite the château d’Amboise, from the height of its hillside which shelters it, this former seigniory of the XVIth century, a listed historical building, peacefully dominates the Loire valley. Once you have passed through the porch of this stately home, from the interior courtyard you come to a series of terraced gardens where everyone can relax and enjoy this human-scale site which has remained authentic. Discrete and elegantly appointed rooms.
Accommodation and rates
Our rooms in the castle
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 suite.
- 1 bedroom in a separate pavillon (15 m).
Our gites and furnished in outbuildings"Le Pavillon Lucas" for 4 to 5 persons
CateringRestaurant at 1,5 km, plus numerous restaurants in Amboise (3 km).
Leisure on site
- Private swimming pool
- big lounge with fireplace and TV available to guests
- PC with Internet acces (Wifi).
- Horse-riding (3 km)
- 18-hole golf course (20 km)
- Châteaux de la Loire (Amboise 3 km, Chenonceau 15 km, Chaumont 15 km). Vineyards.
- Open all year
- Payment by credit card
- Swimming pool
- Welcoming families
- From Paris, motorway A10, slip road n° 18 Amboise. Take Amboise direction then Pocé-sur-Cisse/Nazelle. In the village of Nazelles, in the "Place de la Mairie" (town hall square), take the little street which goes up the hill from the townhall. From Tours (20km) by the RN152, direction Blois.