Ideally situated between coast and countryside, this large 18th century residence, renovated in 2008 is a very special place to stay whilst exploring La Vendée. This haven of peace and greenery is set in large grounds with ancient trees on the edge of a lively little town, 10 minutes from La-Roche-sur-Yon and 40 minutes from the Puy du Fou.
Location and contact
► Blue Gift Key available - More
Suite : 220 €
Extra bed : 25 €
Breakfast : Included
Dinner : 35 € (wine included) Opening period : Open all year. Restauration : Table d'hôtes available on reservation.
- Numerous restaurants nearby. languages : English To come : - From La Roche-sur-Yon (13 km away) follow signs towards Noirmoutier / Aizenay via the D948. Nearing Aizenay, take the Aizenay / Les Sables exit, D978. At the first roundabout turn left to cross the bridge, at the second roundabout continue to follow the D978 towards Beaulieu-sous-la-Roche and turn right 200 m later, signposted "La Marronnière" just before the fork to Martinet.
- GPS: latitude: 46,730580 (46°43'5006"N) / longitude: -1,613146 (1°36'4729"W). Pets : Pets not allowed.
- 3 elegant double rooms
- 1 large suite for 4 people
- kitchen garden
- wood in the 15 hectare estate
- bicycles available Nearby leisure : - tennis 3 minutes away
- golf course 10 minutes away
- walks and cycle routes from the park gates
- Beaches 20 min. away
- Puy du Fou attraction 40 min. away
To book online, click the button below :Booking online