Open all year.
Ideally situated between coast and countryside, this large 18th century residence, renovated in 2008 is a very special place to stay whilst exploring La Vendée. This haven of peace and greenery is set in large grounds with ancient trees on the edge of a lively little town, 10 minutes from La-Roche-sur-Yon and 40 minutes from the Puy du Fou.
Accommodation and rates
Our rooms in the castle
- 3 rooms and 1 family suite of 2 adjacent rooms (each equipped with a large bathroom with bath, shower and WC.) :
- 3 elegant double rooms
- 1 large suite for 4 people
- Table d'hôtes available on reservation.
- Numerous restaurants nearby.
Leisure on site
- large swimming pool (16m x 6m), heated during the season
- kitchen garden
- wood in the 15 hectare estate
- bicycles available
- tennis 3 minutes away
- golf course 10 minutes away
- walks and cycle routes from the park gates
- Beaches 20 min. away
- Puy du Fou attraction 40 min. away
- From La Roche-sur-Yon (13 km away) follow signs towards Noirmoutier / Aizenay via the D948. Nearing Aizenay, take the Aizenay / Les Sables exit, D978. At the first roundabout turn left to cross the bridge, at the second roundabout continue to follow the D978 towards Beaulieu-sous-la-Roche and turn right 200 m later, signposted "La Marronnière" just before the fork to Martinet.
- GPS: latitude: 46,730580 (46°43'5006"N) / longitude: -1,613146 (1°36'4729"W).
- Animaux : Pets not allowed.
- Reception room