An imposing old castle surrounded by moats with a bridge as the only means of entry to the inner courtyard. Listed historical monument of the XIVth and XVth centuries in a particularly romantic site; a park which is both unspoilt and beautifully kept.
Location and contact
Extra bed : 40 €
Breakfast : 12 € Opening period : Open from 15/04 to 15/10. Restauration : Very good approved restaurants nearby. languages : English To come : - Michelin map N° 54, fold N° 14, indicaded "Monument Historique".
- From Bayeux, take the RN13, in the direction of Cherbourg, take the exit marked Formigny. Take the D30 towards Trévières then take the D29 and the D5.
- helicopter landing opportunity in the park Pets : Pets not allowed.
- the owners recommend the Battle of Normandy discovery route and the Marais regional natural park
- on site tennis court Nearby leisure : - many golf courses nearby with particularly the course at Omaha beach (18 + 9 holes)
- possibility of sailing and horse-riding 12 kms/7,5 miles away
- the beaches of the Normandy Landings
- Bayeux: a town of artistic interest, with a cathedral and the famous tapestry
- Caen: a historical town; the Peace Museum
- Mont-Saint-Michel:one of the wonders of the Western World