Château de Bourron is an authentic family home situated just 45 minutes from Paris, at the heart of Fontainebleau forest. This 17th-century residence, a listed historic monument, is surrounded by a flowing moat and boasts beautiful French-style grounds which bring together lawns, boxwoods, shaded bridle paths and woods. Estrella and Guy de Cordon, the young owners, welcome you and are delighted to share their joie de vivre via the elegant rooms, with their period furniture and top-name fabrics.
Location and contact
► Gold Gift Key available - More
Suite : 402 € - 552 €
Breakfast : Included Payment accepted : Credit cards
American Express Opening period : Open all year. Restauration : Gourmet restaurant situated in the château's former outbuildings. 3 other restaurants in the village. languages : Spanish
English To come : - From Paris via Porte d¹Orleans: A6 towards Lyon, take the Fontainebleau exit. At the obelisk, take the N7 towards Nemours/ Montargis. Exit 8 km later towards Bourron-Marlotte Z.I. Entrance at 5 avenue Blaise de Montesquiou.
- From Lyon, A6 towards Paris, exit at Fontainebleau (junction 15), and 8 km later follow signs for Bourron-Marlotte, drive past the station.
GPS : 48°51'45.81''N/2°17'15.331''E. Pets : Pets not allowed.
- Broadband internet access, Wi-Fi and telephone.
- Air-conditioning in the 4 bedrooms on the 2nd floor.
- table tennis
- massages on reservation
- hot air balloon on request Nearby leisure : - climbing on the Fontainebleau rocks
- horse riding
- rambling and water sports
- visits to Fontainebleau, Courances and Vaux-le-Vicomte châteaux
- Barbizon and Moret-sur-Loing villages
To book online, click the button below :Booking online