Open all year.
Château de Bourron is an authentic family home situated just 45 minutes from Paris, at the heart of Fontainebleau forest. This 17th-century residence, a listed historic monument, is surrounded by a flowing moat and boasts beautiful French-style grounds which bring together lawns, boxwoods, shaded bridle paths and woods. Estrella and Guy de Cordon, the young owners, welcome you and are delighted to share their joie de vivre via the elegant rooms, with their period furniture and top-name fabrics.
Accommodation and rates
Our rooms in the castle
- 8 prestigious rooms with luxurious private bathrooms.
- Broadband internet access, Wi-Fi and telephone.
- Air-conditioning in the 4 bedrooms on the 2nd floor.
CateringGourmet restaurant situated in the château's former outbuildings. 3 other restaurants in the village.
Leisure on site
- tennis (clay court)
- table tennis
- massages on reservation
- hot air balloon on request
- climbing on the Fontainebleau rocks
- horse riding
- rambling and water sports
- visits to Fontainebleau, Courances and Vaux-le-Vicomte châteaux
- Barbizon and Moret-sur-Loing villages
- Animaux : Pets not allowed.
- Handicap access
- Open all year
- Payment by credit card
- Reception room
- Welcoming families
- From Paris via Porte d¹Orleans: A6 towards Lyon, take the Fontainebleau exit. At the obelisk, take the N7 towards Nemours/ Montargis. Exit 8 km later towards Bourron-Marlotte Z.I. Entrance at 5 avenue Blaise de Montesquiou.
- From Lyon, A6 towards Paris, exit at Fontainebleau (junction 15), and 8 km later follow signs for Bourron-Marlotte, drive past the station.
GPS : 48°51'45.81''N/2°17'15.331''E.