Very close to Giverny, in Normandy, Bonnemare is a true jewel dating from the 15th-century. ?Chatelet?, farmyard, castle, chapel and park are all happy witnesses of the past. An homogeneous decoration precious and authentic, you sleep among family furniture, in a very warm atmosphere.
Location and contact
► Ivory Gift Key available - More
Suite : From 220 €
Duplex room for 2 to 4 people from 190 € to 290 €
Extra bed : 25 €
Breakfast : included Payment accepted : Credit card Opening period : Open from february 14th to end of november (contact us for other pediods). Restauration : Numerous restaurants nearby. languages : French English To come : - From Paris, A15 direction Cergy Pontoise. Then D14 and D6014 direction Rouen as far as Fleury/Andelle (about 100 km from Paris). At the roundabout, when you enter Fleury take left direction Radepont (D321) 4 km, the when you leave Radepont, take left under a railway bridge, direction Bonnemare (sign "chateau XVIème"). 3 km in a forest and the castle is at the end of the village.
- From Rouen, D6014, direction Paris, as far as Fleury/Andelle, then follow the above directions.
- helicopter landing opportunity in the park Pets : Pets not allowed.
- 1 room with disabled access, with shower and private toilets.
- 1 suite for two or three.
a room with handicaped access
- 1 double room in the caste entrance, bathroom with bath tub and seperate toilet. Our cottages and furnished in dependencies:"La Boulangerie" for 4 persons - 3 stars
- hiking routes
- garden furniture
- house to rent
- table tennis
- seminars, recpetions, family reunions up to 200. Nearby leisure : - several 18 holes golf courses (15 to 40 km)
- horse riding
- swimming pool
- sail boarding
- rock climbing
- Giverny, 35 km
- Rouen 25 km
- numerous remarkable gardens
To book online, click the button below :Booking online