Open from february 14th to end of november (contact us for other pediods).
Very close to Giverny, in Normandy, Bonnemare is a true jewel dating from the 15th-century. ?Chatelet?, farmyard, castle, chapel and park are all happy witnesses of the past. An homogeneous decoration precious and authentic, you sleep among family furniture, in a very warm atmosphere.
Accommodation and rates
Our rooms in the castle
- 2 suites (100 m2) with listed decoration in the heart of the chateau with bathroom and private toilets :
- 1 room with disabled access, with shower and private toilets.
- 1 suite for two or three.
a room with handicaped access
- 1 double room in the caste entrance, bathroom with bath tub and seperate toilet.
Our gites and furnished in outbuildings
- "La Boulangerie" for 4 persons
- 3 stars
CateringNumerous restaurants nearby.
Leisure on site
- 22 ha park
- hiking routes
- garden furniture
- house to rent
- table tennis
- several 18 holes golf courses (15 to 40 km)
- horse riding
- swimming pool
- sail boarding
- rock climbing
- Giverny, 35 km
- Rouen 25 km
- numerous remarkable gardens
- Animaux : Pets not allowed.
- Handicap access
- Open all year
- Payment by credit card
- Reception room
- Seminar room
- From Paris, A15 direction Cergy Pontoise. Then D14 and D6014 direction Rouen as far as Fleury/Andelle (about 100 km from Paris). At the roundabout, when you enter Fleury take left direction Radepont (D321) 4 km, the when you leave Radepont, take left under a railway bridge, direction Bonnemare (sign "chateau XVIème"). 3 km in a forest and the castle is at the end of the village.
- From Rouen, D6014, direction Paris, as far as Fleury/Andelle, then follow the above directions.
- helicopter landing opportunity in the park