Recognised for its beautiful architecture, this 18th century château is listed as a “Monument Historique”. Situated in a park with hundred-year old trees, it is close to the banks of the Loire and just 2 km from the centre of Saumur. With its refined atmosphere, you will enjoy a warm and considerate welcome.
Location and contact
► Blue Gift Key available - More
Suite (2-4 persons) : 150 - 190 €
Extra bed : 30 €
Breakfast : Included Opening period : Open 15 March to 15 November. Restauration : Very good restaurants nearby. languages : English
German To come : - From Saumur, take signs Chinon and Fontevraud (D947); the Chateau is located just 2,5 km from the centre of Saumur, after the Gratien & Meyer Winery. The large oval sign indicates the entry to the Château.
- Michelin Map N° 67, fold N° 9.
- GPS coordinates: 47° 14' 55'' N; 00° 02' 47'' W. Pets : Pets not allowed.
- Wifi in the salon Nearby leisure : - golf
- Small airport
- Saumur: the Castle
- the National Equestrian Centre and the famous Cadre Noir
- visits to Wine Cellars
- The Royal Abbey of Fontevraud
- the underground world of the cave-dwellers
- the chateaux of the Loire