Open 15 March to 15 November.
Recognised for its beautiful architecture, this 18th century château is listed as a “Monument Historique”. Situated in a park with hundred-year old trees, it is close to the banks of the Loire and just 2 km from the centre of Saumur. With its refined atmosphere, you will enjoy a warm and considerate welcome.
Accommodation and rates
Our rooms in the castle
- 5 rooms (2 of which are suites) for 2 to 4 persons, with private bath and WC.
CateringVery good restaurants nearby.
Leisure on site
- Heated swimming pool (May-September)
- Wifi in the salon
- Small airport
- Saumur: the Castle
- the National Equestrian Centre and the famous Cadre Noir
- visits to Wine Cellars
- The Royal Abbey of Fontevraud
- the underground world of the cave-dwellers
- the chateaux of the Loire
- From Saumur, take signs Chinon and Fontevraud (D947); the Chateau is located just 2,5 km from the centre of Saumur, after the Gratien & Meyer Winery. The large oval sign indicates the entry to the Château.
- Michelin Map N° 67, fold N° 9.
- GPS coordinates: 47° 14' 55'' N; 00° 02' 47'' W.
- Animaux : Pets not allowed.
- Open all year