Built in 1693 then rebuilt in 1783, this castle is to be found in a delightful little village of 75 inhabitants surrounded by green fields and small farms. Situated 3 kms from Omaha Beach, here you will find a most warm welcome from the owners who so dearby love their region.
Location and contact
Breakfast : Included Opening period : Open all the year Restauration : Numerous restaurants nearby. languages : English To come : - Michelin map N° 54, fold N° 14.
- From Bayeux, take the RN13 toward Cherbourg (4-lane highway). Take the "Formigny" exit; go straight ahead on the D613 towards Asnières-en-Bessin. Pets : Pets not allowed
- lovely salon Nearby leisure : - beach
- tennis court 3 kms
- golf course 12 kms
- Mont-Saint-Michel one hour away
- the Normandy Landing Beaches
- Bayeux: a town of artistic interest
- Caen: a historical town
- the Peace Museum
- fishing port