Built in 1672 then rebuilt in 1783, this castle is to be found in a delightful little village of 67 inhabitants surrounded by green fields and small farms. Situated 3 kms from Omaha Beach, here you will find a most warm welcome from the owners who so dearby love their region.
Accommodation and rates
Our rooms in the castle
- 3 bedrooms with private bath and WC.
CateringPossibility to dine on site by reservation in advance and subject to availability
Menu (starter, main course, dessert) from 40 € per person (excluding drinks)
Numerous restaurants nearby.
Leisure on site
- west-facing terrace with parc surrounded by a moat
- lovely salon
- tennis court 3 kms
- golf course 12 kms
- Mont-Saint-Michel one hour away
- the Normandy Landing Beaches
- Bayeux: a town of artistic interest
- Caen: a historical town
- the Peace Museum
- fishing port
- Open all year
- Michelin map N° 54, fold N° 14.
- From Bayeux, take the RN13 toward Cherbourg (4-lane highway). Take the "Formigny" exit; go straight ahead on the D613 towards Asnières-en-Bessin.