Know as “the little Versailles of Mayenne” the Château de Craon stands on the Guinefol mount overlooking the town of Craon. A real 18 th century gem, in a 47 hectare estate it is one of the most beautiful châteaux in the region. Areal country palace, it exudes the gentle way of life that is typical of the Anjou region.
Location and contact
► Blue Gift Key available - More
Suite : 180 - 315 €
Extra bed : 35 €
Breakfast : Included Payment accepted : Credit cards
American Express Opening period : Closed from 1/11 to 1/04. Restauration : Dinner by reservation on Monday.
Nearby restaurants. languages : English To come : - The Château is situated on the outskirts of Craon, on the Laval road (D771).
- Michelin map N° 63, fold N° 9. Pets : Kennels available.
- 3 double rooms
All with bath or shower and private wc; one room includes a lift. Furniture from the château
- horse-riding 20 km (12.5 miles) away
- river cruising on the Mayenne
- Old Laval
- the extraordinary Robert Tatin museum at Cossé-le-Vivien
- the Abbey of Solesmes
- the slate quarries at Renazé
- numerous Chateaux of the Loire