Magnificent, listed Château built in the XVIIIth century of white Loire stone, surrounded by a formal garden and 116 acres of landscaped grounds. Craon has been in the same family for over one and a half centuries.
Location and contact
► Blue Gift Key available - More
Suite : 190 - 260 €
Extra bed : 35 €
Breakfast : Included Payment accepted : Credit cards
American Express Opening period : Closed from 1/11 to 1/04. Restauration : Dinner by reservation on Monday.
Nearby restaurants. languages : English To come : - The Château is situated on the outskirts of Craon, on the Laval road (D771).
- Michelin map N° 63, fold N° 9. Pets : Kennels available.
- 3 double rooms
All with bath or shower and private wc; one room includes a lift. Furniture from the château
- horse-riding 20 km (12.5 miles) away
- river cruising on the Mayenne
- Old Laval
- the extraordinary Robert Tatin museum at Cossé-le-Vivien
- the Abbey of Solesmes
- the slate quarries at Renazé
- numerous Chateaux of the Loire