This delicious 18th century family home where Elie and Anne Crouan welcome you is a true haven of peace, joyful, warm and comfortable. For a stay or for a night by the fireside or in the gardens, you will discover a beloved castle where charm and sweetness are not empty words.
Location and contact
► Ivory Gift Key available - More
Additional person : 28 €
Candle-lit dinner : 36,50 or 49,50 € per person
Payment accepted : bank transfer, cash, credit card (Visa or Mastercard) Opening period : Open all year. During winter: upon reservation. Restauration : Table d'hôte meals are available upon reservation: a candle-lit dinner served with vegetales from the kitchen garden and initiation into regional wines. Gourmet dinner, vegetarian option on request.
Candle-lit dinner : 36,50 or 49,50 € per person languages : French, English To come : - From Paris: take the A11 motorway, and leave at the Durtal exit. Drive through the village towards Angers, cross the bridge over the river Loir and, 200 metres after the bridge, turn left towards Baugé. Continue for another 300 metres and then turn right towards Jarzé. Drive another 3 kilomètres (2 miles) and you will come to Château de Chambiers on the left. Pets : Dogs or cats permitted if well-behaved: 12.50 €.
- 5 rooms extremely calm and spacious bedrooms with a private bathroom and/or shower and wc, period furniture, canopied four-poster beds.
- 1 apartment
- A fireplace in each room with views over the grounds and gardens, double exposure for the Camp du drap d'Or, Caroline and Pierre Loti rooms.
- The furniture or decor in the bedroom takes you back in time, each evoking a precious family memory. Our cottages and furnished in dependencies: The cottage The Orangery: house of 140 m ², 9 beds , 3 rooms
The cottage The House of the Gardener: house of 115m ², 3 rooms 9 beds
The cottage The Oak: flexible with the cottage the Orangery, 3 rooms, 16 beds
-Golf Pitch & Putt
- Spacious lounge and dining room with open fireplaces
- painted ceilings
- antique floors and period furniture
- billiards; tours of the gardens and park
- country walks
-walks in forest
- Mountain bikes available subject to reservation
- table tennis
- board games
- outdoor play-park : croquet, boules pitch, giant chessboard
- historical documentation and information for tourists
- reading material
- 2 gîtes in the grounds Nearby leisure : - Swimming pool
- tennis courts
- fishing (1.2 miles)
- horse-riding (2.5 miles)
- water-based activities (9.3 miles)
- 4 golf courses (12.5 to 18.5 miles)
- Le Mans: racing circuit (28 miles)
- Angers: the château, old town centre, the Tapestries of the Apocalypse
- Saumur (31 miles) and the Châteaux of the Loire
- The Loir Valley and the châteaux Plessis-Bourré, Montgeofroy, Le Lude...
- Le Puy du fou
- Le Mont Saint-Michel
- Terra Botanica.
- La Flèche Zoo.
To book online, click the button below :Booking online