from April 28th to November 2nd
The château is located less than 3 kilometers from the historic district of Saint-Jean-de-Luz, with its large beach, and from the Spanish border. It has belonged to the same family since 1341. It was enlarged in the sixteenth and eighteenth centuries. Louis XI stayed there in 1463 and Louis XIV erected the estate as a viscount in 1654. Soult and Wellington visited in 1813. Entirely renovated, and decorated with furniture of the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries, the château offers its guests a beautiful park of 6 hectares and a large outdoor pool.
Accommodation and rates
Our rooms in the castleRoom with precious furniture equipped for modern comfort: air conditioning, satellite tv, bathroom with shower and bath, wc
- Restaurant in the farm of the domain at 500 m
- menu at 37 €
Restaurants in surrounding area
Leisure on siteSwimming pool in the Castle Park,
walk in the park of 6 hectares
- Visit of Saint Jean-de-Luz, Biarritz, Bayonne, Saint-Sebastien, Basques villages.
- Animaux : Unspecified
- Payment by credit card
- Seasonal opening
- Swimming pool
- A63 motorway exit, Saint Jean-de-Luz Sud
- At the first roundabout follow the Château d'Urtubie sign.
From Saint Jean-de-Luz train station, D810 direction Urrugne / Hendaye