Open all year.
Enjoy the charms and tranquillity of this small 17th century château set in its own grounds with mature trees, which has been in the family for more than 4 centuries. Located on the edge of the Marches de Bretagne, you will be ideally situated to explore Rennes, the capital of Brittany, and some famous historical sites such as the Roche aux Fées, Vitré, Madame de Sévigné country, the privateer town of Saint- Malo and the Mont-Saint-Michel… When you arrive, you will be welcomed in the large lounge, with its 18th century panelling, and breakfast, with unforgettable home made specialities is served by the fireside in the dining room.
Accommodation and rates
Our rooms in the castle
- 3 bedroom :
- 1 double rooms with private shower, bath and WC
- 2 double rooms with private shower and WC
Leisure on site
- heated swimming pool, grounds (12 hectares)
- golf courses
- Madame de Sévigné tourist route
- la Roche aux Fées megalith site
- the Marches de Bretagne route
- the Breton Parliament at Rennes
- From Rennes: southern ringroad, La Guerche/Chateaugiron/Chantepie exit; on the way out of Chateaugiron, follow signs for Piré-sur-Seiche; in Piré-sur-Seiche follow signs to Boistrudan (D32) for 3,5 km. Entrance signposted.
- GPS: latitude 47.9837067 / longitude 1.4102554
- Animaux : Pets allowed on request.
- Open all year
- Swimming pool