Open all year round.
15th-century valleyside chateau, the austere aspect of which has been softened by Renaissance and 18th century improvements. A welcome awaits you from the owner in the charming family atmosphere of this ancient residence with its Renaissance loggia leading directly to a magnificent paved and balustraded terrace.
Accommodation and rates
Our rooms in the castle
- 2 suite rooms composed of a lounge and a double bed.
- Toilets and separate bathroom.
- Wi-Fi connection
- Meals at the chateau on reservation 25€ per person
- Nearby, traditional and gastronomic restaurants.
Double bedroom : 100€
Additional bed : 70€
Dinner : 25€
Leisure on site
- extremely pleasant country garden environment with park
- large drawing-room for guests' use
- riding or walking
- mountain bike
- river fishing
- the Charente valley, the Romanesque monuments in particular at Civray and Charroux, La Réau Abbey at Saint-Martin l'Ars.
- Animaux : Pets allowed.
- Open all year
- Table d'hôtes
- Take the Civray road from the N10 between Poitiers and Angoulême. At Civray take the D35 road to Genouillé and go on towards Surin. The Chateau is situated on the right before you get to Surin village itself and it is well sign-posted.
- Michelin map N° 233, fold N° 19.