Open all year round.
South of the river Loire, between Saumur and Angers, the Manoir du Bois Noblet is a stately manor house dating from the 16th century, standing on the outskirts of the village of Louerre, in its 42-acre grounds flanked by a national forest. Boasting three large bedrooms, monumental fireplaces and a warm and friendly lounge, it will allow you to enjoy the ineffable charm of the gentle life in the Anjou region.
Accommodation and rates
Our rooms in the castle
- 3 double rooms including 1 suite, all with a private bathroom.
Our gites and furnished in outbuildings"Le Petit Pavillon" for 2 to 3 persons
- Dinner served for residents upon reservation 45 € (wine included),
- A large selection of restaurants in the vicinity on the banks of the Loire and in the Layon hills.
Leisure on site
- Walks in the grounds
- bicycle for loan
- Arrange on arrival or pre-book : wine tours lasting 1,2 ou 3 days (see "special offers")
- country walks
- golf links
- riding school in Saumur
- flights in hot-air balloons
- river trips on the Loire
- tourist excursions (Châteaux de la Loire, cave-dwellings, vineyards)
- In Angers, drive towards Poitiers. 3.5 miles before Doué-la-Fontaine at Noyant-la-Plaine, take the direction of Gennes in the entry of the village of Louerre. The Bois Noblet is 300m on the right just before entering the village.
- GPS: 47°17'4719N
- Animaux : Some pets allowed, please ensuire
- Open all year
- Payment by credit card
- Seminar room
- Table d'hôtes
- Welcoming families