Open from 15 January to 15 December. Closed from 15 December to 15 January.
Set in beautiful, historical grounds between the river Seine and the forest, the Manoir de Villers (16th-19th century) has been in the same family since 1764. Classed as a listed building, and a member of the Upper Normandy Parks and Gardens Association and the Abbeys Route, it is open to the public for visits. The charming bedrooms, with period furniture (18th century), have views of the grounds and the Seine.
Accommodation and rates
Our rooms in the castle
- 2 rooms with en suite bath and toilet.
CateringNumerous restaurants (including gourmet restaurants) nearby.
Leisure on site
- walks in the forests belonging to the estate, along the Seine (G.R. Hiking route 2)
- golf courses
- Animaux : Pets not allowed.
- Michelin Map N° 55, fold N° 6.
- From Paris, Caen or Le Havre take the A13 motorway. Come off at exit 24, the Maison Brulée. Follow signs La Bouille to cross the Seine (free ferry)
- at Sahurs (right bank) take the St Pierre de Manneville direction (signposted). From Rouen or Duclair, take the St Pierre de Manneville direction (signposted) at St-Martin de Boscherville.
- helicopter landing opportunity