The manor house, which enjoys the luxury of facing the château of Azay-le-Rideau and of having welcomed within its walls the King of France, François 1er, boasts an exquisite view both by day and by night. Only birdsong and the glimpse of deer in the grounds ruffle the calm of this 82-acre park washed by the river Indre… gracing with their presence this 2,000 year-old site steeped in mystery and dreams…
Accommodation and rates
Our rooms in the castle3 bedrooms and 1 family suite.
CateringGourmet restaurants (1 km and 4 km).
Leisure on site
- 82-acre grounds, kitchen garden, orchard, "Natural Living".
- outdoor swimming-pool
- romantic boat trips
- refreshment seminars for senior managers
- "well-being" coaching sessions
Our animals -pygmy goats from Tibet, baby chicks, etc.
- are eagerly awaiting the arrival of children.
- tennis courts (600 mètres)
- horse-riding (10 km)
A wealth of châteaux within easy reach: Azay-le-Rideau is next door, Saché (4 km), Langeais (9 km), Villandry (10 km), Ussé (15 km) and Chinon (23 km); other châteaux are less than an hour's drive away: Chambord, Chenonceaux, Amboise, Le Clos Lucé, etc.
- Open all year
- Seminar room
- Swimming pool
- Welcoming families
- A10 motorway, exit n° 24 towards Chinon, take the A85 by exit n° 9 Azay-le-Rideau then, after crossing the bridge of Azay le Rideau, take the 2nd turning on the left and the Manor is just under half a mile further on.
- GPS : N 47°15'10"/E00°28'15"