At the gates of Tours, the Château du Vau is a vast sixteenth and eighteenth century family property next to the Golf de Touraine. The Château is surrounded by beautiful grounds covering 110 hectares, the home of grazing sheep and horses. You will love the charm of its lovely guest rooms, still inhabited by family mementoes, the friendliness of a sincere welcome and the pleasure of a bucolic stay.
Accommodation and rates
Our rooms in the castle5 bedrooms with their own bathroom and wc, including 2 suites for 3 and 4 persons.
CateringSeveral restaurants nearby. Table d'hôtes, bookings only.
Leisure on site
- walks in the grounds (woods and ponds)
- visit at the Ferme du château (foie gras)
- heatedswimming pool, hoot-air ballooning.
- Golf de Touraine (18 hole golf course) 200 m away, horse-riding (2 km), squash, fitness club (3 km)
- Château and gardens of Villandry (6 km), Château de Saché (10 km), Gardens of the Prieuré de St Cosmes (10 km), Châteaux Azay-le-Rideau and Langeais (15 km), Tours (13 km).
- Open all year
- Payment by credit card
- Seminar room
- Swimming pool
Discover the neighbouring Loire Valley castles
Midsummer dream in the manor house
Play at the Golf de Touraine
- A10 motorway, exit n° 24, ring road (Chinon direction) then A85 motorway (Chinon direction), first exit 10 (Ballan-Miré). Follow signposts from roundabout. From Tours, Chinon direction via the D751. At the roundabout on the outskirts of Ballan-Miré, before the level crossing, follow the signposts.
- Michelin map N° 64, fold N° 14.GPS : N 47.33714° / E 000.58501°