Open from 01/04 to 01/11. - out of season on request.
A beautiful residence built in the XVIth and XVIIIth centuries, situated in a park which directly overlooks the sea. It has been in the same family since 1800. One stays here for many reasons including the beaches, the golf courses and the regional cooking. This estate was inhabited by illustrious figures. The Prince de Condé was welcomed here in the 16th century, it was the estate of the Chateaubriand family, uncle of the writer and father of Armand de Chateaubriand, “courrier des Princes”, a romantic estate where poets got togeher in the 19th century.
Accommodation and rates
Our rooms in the castle
- 5 bedrooms with private bath or shower and WC.
- 2 houses to book for the week.
- Some bedrooms with sea view.
- Period furniture.
- Nearby restaurants can be reached by foot.
- Gourmet restaurant 10 kms (6.3 miles away), where M. and Mme de la Blanchardière can book a table for you.
Leisure on site
- grounds with access to the sea
- coastal path
- tennis court
- billiard table
- wifi on request in common room
- 8 golf courses, the nearest of which is 5 kms (3.1 miles away)
- Saint-Malo (25 kms/15.6 miles away) with its walled town of privateers'houses (Cite des corsaires) from witch Jacques Cartier set out to discover Canada in 1534
- Mont Saint-Michel (70km/43.8 mils)
- the medieval town of Dinan (20km/12.5 miles)
- the National stud farm in Lamballe (30km/18.8 miles)
- Cap Fréhel (nature conservancy area)
- Dinard (15km/9.5 miles)
- Animaux : Pets not allowed.
- Payment by credit card
- Seasonal opening
- Welcoming families
- Michelin map N° 59, fold N° 5.