This family château, a listed historic monument surrounded by water, is a beautiful site featuring 15th, 16th and 18th century architecture. The outstanding tithe barn from 16th century is the estate’s most beautiful feature. The estate stands at the crossroads of the Auvergne, Burgundy and the Loire Valley, between Nevers and Moulins. Attractive and authentic, it features beautiful period furniture, paintings and family heirlooms. Upstairs, the bedrooms are spacious and enjoy views of the grounds and main courtyard.
Accommodation and rates
Our rooms in the castle
- 3 rooms : 1 room (160 cm bed), 1 room (140 cm bed) and 1 twin room (180 cm bed or 2x90 cm beds) with private bath, shower and WC
Leisure on site
- 10 hectares of wooded grounds
- fishing in the lake
- tours of the Château in July, August and September.
- horse riding centre (15km)
- golf course (20 km)
- Balaine arboretum (2km)
- Moulins – artistic and historical town and the national stage costume museum (15km)
- Nevers (41km)
- Souvigny abbey (22km)
- Auvergne Châteaux historical route tour
- Magny Cours (30 km)
- Seasonal opening
- Welcoming families
- Michelin map: Clermont-Ferrand airport (117km), Moulins station (15km)
- From Paris: A6
- A77 then N7.