The Château de Villedubois is a listed historic monument. Since its acquisition by Jacques Hannibal de Farcy in 1647, it kept all the history of the family which still occupies it. Surrounded by a 17 hectares park, composed of ponds and two-hundred-years-old trees, it welcomes its guests in its beautiful lounges and its three fully renovated bedrooms, while preserving a family atmosphere true to its history. You can also admire a chapel from the XVII and XVIII centuries. In the middle of Brittany, 1 hour from Saint-Malo and Vannes, near the legendary Brocéliande forest, the castel is perfectly located to visit the region.
Accommodation and rates
Our rooms in the castle
- La Huguenote: charming room of 30m², double bed, alcove shower room.
- Le Maitre de Brocéliande: romantic room of 45m², king size bed or 2 twin beds on request, large bathroom with walk-in shower
- Annibal: majestic and cozy bedroom of 40 m², four-poster bed 140x190 cm, en-suite shower room.
- La Gouvernante: 60m² majestic room, king size bed or 2 twin beds on request, additional sofa bed, en-suite bathroom, view of the pond.
- Le Parlement de Bretagne: Comfortable suite of 70m² with an office entrance, a large master bedroom with king size bed and a single alcove bed, and an adjoining bedroom with a single bed, en-suite bathroom.
Extra bed 30 €
Prices: €150 to €260 (excluding periods of trade fairs and exhibitions)
CateringRestaurants in surrounding area
Leisure on sitePerfect place for beautiful walks in the heart of a 16 hectares registered park, or just read a book under a tree by the pond. Children will enjoy the playground.
- 3 golf courses et equestrian center within 10 km
- Rennes, Breton capital city at 12 km
- Legendary Brocéliande forest at 30 km
- 1 hour from the North coast (Saint-Malo) and the South coast (Vannes)
- Open all year
- Payment by credit card
- Welcoming families