All year long
The Château de Villedubois is a listed historic monument. Since its acquisition by Jacques Hannibal de Farcy in 1647, it kept all the history of the family which still occupies it. Surrounded by a 17 hectares park, composed of ponds and two-hundred-years-old trees, it welcomes its guests in its beautiful lounges and its three fully renovated bedrooms, while preserving a family atmosphere true to its history. You can also admire a chapel from the XVII and XVIII centuries. In the middle of Brittany, 1 hour from Saint-Malo and Vannes, near the legendary Brocéliande forest, the castel is perfectly located to visit the region.
Accommodation and rates
Our rooms in the castle
- 1 delightful bedroom of 30m², double bed, alcove shower room
- 1 romantic bedroom of 60m², king size bed or twin beds on demand, en-suite bathroom, pond view
- 1 comfortable suite of 70m² with an office entrance, a large master bedroom with a king size bed and an other bedroom with a simple bed, en-suite bathroom
Extra bed 30 €
3 bedrooms : from 150€ to 260€
CateringRestaurants in surrounding area
Leisure on sitePerfect place for beautiful walks in the heart of a 16 hectares registered park, or just read a book under a tree by the pond. Children will enjoy the playground.
- 3 golf courses et equestrian center within 10 km
- Rennes, Breton capital city at 12 km
- Legendary Brocéliande forest at 30 km
- 1 hour from the North coast (Saint-Malo) and the South coast (Vannes)
Location12 km from Rennes, on the N24, Mordelles exit.
- Animaux : Not accepted
- Open all year
- Payment by credit card
- Welcoming families