Open from 5th January to 20th December
This beautiful 16th century building with its unique architecture, close to the town of Angoulême, stands in 2 hectares of grounds which house vestiges of the past, ancient trees with splendid colours and a bamboo plantation. At the very heart of the château, 3 large and beautiful guest rooms guarantee an intimate, luxurious stay.
Accommodation and rates
Our rooms in the castle
- 1 room with 4 poster bed, open-plan bathroom.
- 2 suites with private bathroom and wc, TV, internet connections and family furniture.
- Table d'hôtes on reservation.
- Restaurants nearby.
Leisure on site
-Libraries with a variety of books
-Heated outdoor swimming pool
- golf course less than 15 minutes away
- water sports centre and horse riding
- Angoulême (cartoon festivals)
- romanesque churches
- château de La Rochefoucauld
- the Cognac trail
- N10, Ruelle exit, and N141 follow signs for Magnac then the D23, route de Sainte-Catherine.
- Animaux : Pets not allowed.
- Open all year
- Payment by credit card
- Reception room
- Swimming pool
- Welcoming families