Opening of the beginning of March in in the middle of November
The manor is situated just south of the town of Carhaix, Roman capital of central Brittany. Built at the end of the 15th century, it is a haven of peace and tranquillity, surrounded by a beautifully green park and gardens. In the winter you can enjoy an excellent meal by the fireside, and in the summer relax in the courtyard Baroque as you watch the sun set.
Accommodation and rates
Our rooms in the castle
- 2 rooms with 180 cm bed or twin beds, private shower and WC.
- 1 room with 180 cm bed, private bath and WC.
- Candlelit dinners (reservation required).
- Restaurants nearby.
Leisure on site
- a delightful garden with boxwood flowerbeds
- croquet lawn
- path lined with hornbeams
- kitchen garden and orchard
- boules pitch
- WiFi access
- beautiful walks
- cycling and trips on the canal
- at Carhaix : tennis, swimming pool, horse riding and fishing
- bicycles and canoes for hire
- Huelgoat forest
- les Monts d'Arrée
- the Enclos paroissiaux
- Trévarez château
- Bon Repos abbey
-Valley of the Saints
- Coming from Rennes / Rostrenen (N164) take the Carhaix exit towards the town centre. After the M. Bricolage store (on the left) take the third exit at the roundabout, Citroën garage, on the left. At the next roundabout (3 musicians), take the 2nd exit. Go down the hill and turn left at next roundabout. The entrance is 300 m away on the right.
- GPS: longitude:3°33'50"W / latitude: 48°16'12"N
- Animaux : Pets not allowed.
- Table d'hôtes