Open from 15th March to 15th November.
A stately home set in the heart of the Cotentin amidst hundred year old trees and rolling pastures but just 3 hours from Paris. The main tourist attractions of the peninsula are nearby as well as the famous Landing Beaches of the second World War. This Norman manor house has been in the same family for more than a hundred years and was built between the 15th and 16th centuries on the site of the ruins of a monastery, destroyed by Edward the Third’s troups in 1346. Each bedroom in this charming house portrays a different period-medieval, Louis 15th and 19th century Normandy.
Accommodation and rates
Our rooms in the castle
- * 3 bedrooms, 2 with its own lounge.
- All bedrooms have private shower room and WC.
CateringMany restaurants nearby.
Leisure on site
- available on site-footpaths and walks
- garden furniture
- Free WIFI
- beach 12 km away
- horse-riding 8 km
- golf 15 km
- the historical town of Valognes, known as the little norman Versailles 3,5 km away
- Sainte Mère Eglise 18 km
- Tatihou Island
- Michelin map N° 54, fold 2.
- At Valognes take the D902 in the direction of Quettehou. After about 3,5 km it is sign-posted to the left.
- Animaux : Pets not allowed.
- Seasonal opening
- Welcoming families