Open all year round (reservations required for off-peak season).
With its breathtaking view over the Loire Valley, this large, 18th century, period home offers several large bedrooms (30 m2), with tiled ensuite bathroom, wc, shower and bath. The terrace overlooks the Loire Valley and the adjoining, French-style gardens. Take it easy or refresh yourself in the 4 hectares of surrounding parkland, with ancient trees and sunken-garden complete with water-lilies. Communal lounge area and extensive library. Picnic lunches available.
Accommodation and rates
Our rooms in the castle3 bedrooms with ensuite bath, shower and wc.
CateringRestaurant within easy reach.
Leisure on site
- lengthy forest walks
- table tennis.
- swimming and tennis facilities (3 km)
- golf course "Les Bordes" (15 km)
Tour of the Loire Valley Châteaux: Blois (30 km), Chambord (35 km), Cheverny (45 km)
- Meung-sur-Loire is situated just off the N152 between Orléans and Blois. Coming off this road at the Meung-sur-Loire turn-off, in the direction of Orléans and 200 m after the sign saying "fin d'agglomération", you'll see a large sign pointing to a shaded country lane. This leads to the gate at the entrance of the property, where you should press the button to enter.
- Michelin map N° 238, sheet N° 4.
- Animaux : Pets not allowed.
- Open all year
- Payment by credit card