Open all year.
Charming Château of the XVIth and XVIIIth centuries.
A charming Château of the XVIth and XVIIIth centuries, where the warm welcome of Valérie Renoul, discussions with the hosts over a glass of wine in the living room, and breakfast in the park are unforgettable moments.
Accommodation and rates
Our rooms in the castle
- 3 rooms
- 2 suites
- 1 apartment
- Dinner in the Château, by reservation.
- Numerous restaurants in the immediate vicinity.
Leisure on site
- heated swimming pool
- flower garden, rose garden, wooded grounds covering a total of 34.5 acres
- tree climbing
- ping-pong, trampoline, games for children, billiards
- hot-air balloon.
Theme-based holidays: wine-tasting, cookery, golf, mountain biking, hunting with hounds, water-colours, introduction to the restoration of paintings, vintage cars, helicopter flights over the châteaux of the Loire, tours of châteaux and gardens with a private guide.
- river activities
- pedal boats
- beach with amenities
- mountain bikes
- golf courses
Large number of châteaux of the Anjou region, Solesmes Abbey, Gregorian chants, Angers and the Apocalypse Tapestry, Terra Botanica Park.
- From Angers, Le Lion d'Angers direction, Laval. Le Plessis is signposted between Le Lion d'Angers and Château-Gontier. Michelin map N° 63, fold N° 10.
- From Paris: autoroute A11, Durtal exit. Take direction Châteauneuf s/Sarthe, Le Lion d'Angers.
- TGV Atlantique Paris-Angers: 90 min.
- Animaux : Pets allowed.
- Open all year
- Payment by credit card
- Swimming pool
- Table d'hôtes
- Welcoming families