Open all year upon reservation.
A fine example of Angevin neo-gothic, the Château de Nazé is surrounded by the same moats that protected the original manor built of tufa limestone in the 15th-century. Its comfortable, tastefully decorated rooms, the rich variety of its natural environment combined with the warm welcome of its owner will not fail to attract lovers of charm and authenticity.
Accommodation and rates
Our rooms in the castle
- 4 rooms, all equipped with private bathrooms and WC.
- First-class restaurants in the vicinity (Saumur just 5 km/3 miles away).
Leisure on site
- heated swimming pool
- walks in the grounds
- orchard and woods covering more than 17 acres
- pianos are available for guests
- TV and reading lounges,
- Christenings, family celebrations and small weddings can be hosted at the Château.
- golf course
- horse-riding centres
- The Châteaux of the Loire
- Fontevraud Abbey
- cave dwellings
- visits to wine cellars
- National Riding School
- Animaux : Unspecified
- Open all year
- Swimming pool
- Welcoming families
- From Paris, Le Mans, Angers or Tours via the A85 motorway, take the Saumur exit (n° 3). At the second roundabout, take the exit towards Angers, Vivy (N147). On the right, 800 m after the roundabout (Nazé)
- From Saumur, driving towards Angers-Le Mans. At the roundabout of the Round (wind) direction Vivy. Nazé is 800m on the right after the roundabout.
- GPS :