Open from 01/04 to 01/11. Off season upon reservation.
You will be enthralled by the charm of the Château de Mirvault, a residence owned by the same family since 1573 and restored in the 19th century. Peace and calm are guaranteed in this bucolic setting. The elegant rooms with their period furniture, French style parquet floors and views over the river – along with the warmth of the welcome reserved for you – make it a very special place that you will love visit. In the evening, a small boat is at your free disposal to take you across the river to dine at the restaurant on the opposite bank.
Accommodation and rates
Our rooms in the castle
- 2 rooms doubles with private bath and WC
- One of which has an adjoining room and can be rented to 3 people
CateringRestaurants nearby, several of them on the edge of the river.
Leisure on site
- Heated and covered swimming pool
- Strolls in the chateau park of 10 hectares and on the banks of the Mayenne
- 85 km of towpath
- Mountain biking
- Walking and riding
- River fishing
- Picnics can be provided
- WiFi connection.
- swimming pool
- water sports (1/2 mile)
- horse riding (4 miles)
- golf (18 miles)
- Refuge de l'Arche (1/2 mile).
- Mirvault is half a mile from the centre of Château-Gontier, the entrance is found on the national route N162 which links Laval and Angers. From Paris, take the Autoroute A11 in the direction of Laval. Exit at Château-Gontier. Exit the bypass route which circles the town and follow the N162 towards Laval. The entrance to the chateau is just to the left, 50 metres after the last traffic circle.
- Michelin map N° 63, fold N° 10.
- GPS : 47°50'532"N/0°42'083"W
- Animaux : Pets not allowed.
- Open all year
- Swimming pool
- Welcoming families