Open all year on reservation.
The château, birthplace of writer Guy de Maupassant, nestles in a cluster of beech trees near to the sea, 170 km from Paris, 70 km from Rouen and 7 km from Dieppe. Two totally different façades, large walled grounds, dominated by a two hundred year old cedar, a listed chapel hidden in the woods and a flowery kitchen garden invite you to rest and relax.
Accommodation and rates
Our rooms in the castle
- The Etat Major suite is made up of two rooms, each with its own bathroom :
- The Colonel room: fireplace, large double bed and bathroom with bath.
- The Capitaine room: twin beds, WC and bathroom with shower.
Our gites and furnished in outbuildings"Les Communs" for 10 persons
"L'Atelier" for 4 persons
Leisure on site
- walks in the 14 hectare park
- cookery classes
- golf course
- beach and balneotherapy (7 km)
- 12 famous gardens within a 12 km radius
- Animaux : Pets not allowed.
- Open all year
- Payment by credit card
- Welcoming families
- Michelin map N° 52, fold N° 2.
- From Paris, take the A13 motorway, towards Rouen/Le Havre. Leave the motorway at Rouen.Follow signs to Le Havre/Dieppe. Cross theSeine. Take the A151 motorway. Follow signsfor Dieppe. At the end of the RN27, follow signsfor Arques-la-Bataille. 2 km further on, turnright towards Château de Miromesnil. Followthe signs.
- GPS: latitude 49°51'42"N / longitude1°5'12"E