All year long. During COVID : contact us.
French, English, German, Dutch
Surrounded by a beautiful park of 10 acres, the chateau, with origins dating back to the XVII century, was remodelled in the XVIII and XIX century. It was completely restored in the last few years, and very well maintained by the present owners, who are passionate about their home and very attentive to the wishes of their guests. All bedrooms and other areas have been renovated recently.
Accommodation and rates
Our rooms in the castle
- 4 double bedrooms (twins or double bed) with their bathroom
Adjoining two-bedroom suite with luxury bathroom.
TV in all bedrooms
CateringTables d'hôtes on reservation gastronomic dinner is at 33€ or 43€ or 53 € , drinks before dinner and coffee or tea included
Candlelight dinner, if the weather is nice outside
All our rooms and bedrooms have been recently (2012) renovated
Restaurants withing 5kms
Leisure on site
- Park of 4 hectare,
big lounge with fireplace and TV,
dining room with fireplace,
WIFI in the whole castle,
playground for children,
jeux de boules
- Hikes, golf, in 15 km small covered with sand lake, fishing, riding schools.
- Châteaux de la Loire,
- Zoo of Doué-la-Fontaine,
- the Abbey of Fontevraud,
- Saumur "le Cadre Noir",
- the national riding school,
- Chinon medieval village,
- Poitiers with Futuroscope.
- After A10 Paris-Tours, in Tours take direction Chinon, D759
- Loudun, in Loudun direction Insay. In Insay D47 the Castle is at the right side of the road after 1 km.
- After A11 Le Paris-Le Mans-Saumur, take D347, Montreuil Bellay
- Loudun. Before Loudun, after a big sign at the right side of the road " Maison du Pays Loudunais ", take D14 direction Insay. In Insay take D47 direction Glénouze, the Castle is at the right side after 1 km.
GPS : E 0.01*12 N 47.00*54
- Animaux : Not admitted
- Table d'hôtes