This elegant 16th century castel, built in pure French Renaissance style and listed in the Supplementary Inventory of Historic Monuments, is surrounded by a moat and set in beautiful grounds. The manor is bathed in warmth and light with its tall leaded-light windows, momumental fireplaces and authentic 16th-century tiled floors. Spacious rooms with period furniture and tapestries.
Accommodation and rates
Our rooms in the castle
- 1 room (king size beds)
- 2 suites (king size beds)
- Attractive bathrooms
- Suites have beautiful, large lounges
- TV, DVD player, "Canalsat" satellite TV
- One apartment opens directly onto the garden
CateringTable d'hôtes on reservation. Restaurants nearby.
Leisure on site
- Heated swimming pool.
- Horse riding and tennis
- Bicycle rides on the banks of the Loire.
- Visit the villages on the banks of the Loire and visit the Loire Valley Chateaux
- A85 motorway, exit 1 Beaufort-en-Vallée. On leaving the motorway: turn right towards Fontaine-Guérin. On the way out of the village take the first left, the Château de Chappe is at the end of the road.
- GPS: longitude: 359°48'33" / latitude: 47° 29'42"
- Animaux : Pets not allowed.
- Open all year
- Swimming pool