Château de Béru is a historical residence of the XIIIth century, which was reworked in the Renaissance and later at the end of the reign of Louis XIV. You can see a rare sundial and lunar dome of the 16th century and a medieval dovecote with 1,000 pigeonholes. It is located in the middle of the vineyards overlooking one of the most beautiful hills of Chablis in the heart of the village of Béru with its unique landscape and terroir: Le Clos de Béru.
Laurence de Béru and her daughter Athénaïs are today at the head of this vineyard. They will welcome you to this wine domain, which has been in their family for more than 400 years, and will help you discover one of the most beautiful wine regions of France with all its historical riches (Auxerre, Tonnerre, Château de Tanlay, Château d’Ancy-le-franc, Vézelay, etc.)
Accommodation and rates
Our rooms in the castle
- 3 double rooms and 1 suite with bathroom : bath, shower and private wc
- antique furniture, mini bar, equipped kitchen as well as a spacious lounge
- television in each bedroom
Leisure on siteHeated swimming pool,
visit of the castle and vineyard,
tasting of our wines,
walks in the vineyard and biodynamic initiation.
- Horseback riding at 5 km,
golf at 15 km,
visit of the great castles of Burgundy (Tanlay, Ancy-le-Franc),
town of Tonnerre,
medieval village of Noyers-sur-Serein,
museum of the Chevalier d'Eon in Tonnerre.
- Payment by credit card
- Seasonal opening
- Swimming pool
- Welcoming families
- A6 exit N ° 20, direction Chablis
- Cross Chablis and the village of Fleys in the direction of Tonnerre. At 2 kms from Fleys, take on the right road of Béru