Open from 15 April to 15 October
The Château de Beaujeu, situated in the heart of the Sancerrois, holds a secret. Nobody knows why the Duménil-Simon abandoned their old home and built the new Beaujeu in 1566. Perhaps because of the charm of this verdant spot with its vast lawn rolling down to the river which runs along the bottom of the small valley. You will never forget your stay in Beaujeu, ideally located for visiting the vineyards of Sancerre, Menetou-Salon, Chablis, the Loire Châteaux, Jacques Coeur Route and the Cathedral of Bourges. Friendly welcome.
Accommodation and rates
Our rooms in the castle
- 3 bedrooms with bathroom / shower room and private WC.
CateringDinner on reservation.
Leisure on site
- bike hire
- swimming-pool (12 kms)
- 18 hole golf course (12 kms)
- wine tasting cellars
- motorized glider (12 kms)
Jacques-Coeur Route chateaux, Bourges and its Cathedral. Wine areas of Sancerre, Pouilly, Menetou.
- In Sancerre, take the D923 in the direction of Aubigny-sur-Nère and D7 to Sens-Beaujeu.
- Michelin map N° 65, fold N° 12.
- Animaux : Pets not allowed.