5 km from the beach, near the seaside resort of Val-André, and half way between Saint-Malo and the Pink Granite Coast, this authentic late 16th century manor house, situated in romantic grounds with fountains, a medieval garden and a heated swimming pool is a very special place to stay. Charming surroundings, extremely comfortable dinner, served in the Great Hall of the manor, is a particular delight.
Location and contact
Suite : 272 €
Extra bed : 38 €
Breakfast : 17 €
Winter dinner reservation : 54 €
Pets : 15 € Payment accepted : Credit cards Opening period : Open all year round. Restauration : - Dinner at the Manor winter and on reservations 48 hours in advance
- Restaurants of all types within 3 to 10 kilometres. languages : German
English To come : - From the RN12 Rennes to Saint-Brieuc road. Exit to D81 at Saint-René. Take the D786 signposted Le Val André. From Planguenoual follow signs Pets : Dogs allowed in the mill.
- The mill, situated in the grounds houses 1 bedroom and 1 4-person suite with 2 bathrooms 4-poster or canopy bed.
- Furnished with 18th and 19th centuries family heirlooms.
- Spa baths in all bathrooms.
- TV, telephone, WiFi.
- Numerous packages offered : well-being, fine foods...
" Exclusive Rent of the Manor house to celebrate an event in family or between friends, and offer according to months a moment unforgettable romantic and timeless. "
- small lake
- swimming pool
- medieval garden Nearby leisure : - 3 golf courses (3 km, 10 km and 16 km)
- tennis courts
- beaches (5 km)
- boat trips
- pleasure harbour (8 km)
- thalassotherapy centre (8 km)
- excursions to the Cap Fréhel
- Fort la Latte
- Chateau du Bien Assis
- Lamballe stud farm and museums
- Mont-Saint-Michel (1h15)
To book online, click the button below :Booking online