The manor is situated just south of the town of Carhaix, Roman capital of central Brittany. Built at the end of the 15th century, it is a haven of peace and tranquillity, surrounded by a beautifully green park and gardens. In the winter you can enjoy an excellent meal by the fireside, and in the summer relax in the courtyard Baroque as you watch the sun set.
Location and contact
Extra bed : 20 €
Breakfast : Included
Dinner menus at : 25 € 2 persons Opening period : Opening of the beginning of March in in the middle of November Restauration : - Candlelit dinners (reservation required).
- Restaurants nearby. languages : English To come : - Coming from Rennes / Rostrenen (N164) take the Carhaix exit towards the town centre. After the M. Bricolage store (on the left) take the third exit at the roundabout, Citroën garage, on the left. At the next roundabout (3 musicians), take the 2nd exit. Go down the hill and turn left at next roundabout. The entrance is 300 m away on the right.
- GPS: longitude:3°33'50"W / latitude: 48°16'12"N Pets : Pets not allowed.
- 1 room with 180 cm bed, private bath and WC.
- croquet lawn
- path lined with hornbeams
- kitchen garden and orchard
- boules pitch
- WiFi access Nearby leisure : - beautiful walks
- cycling and trips on the canal
- at Carhaix : tennis, swimming pool, horse riding and fishing
- bicycles and canoes for hire
- Huelgoat forest
- les Monts d'Arrée
- the Enclos paroissiaux
- Trévarez château
- Bon Repos abbey
-Valley of the Saints