Is it the gentle and generous Charente countryside or its five centuries of history that make the Logis de La Broue a genuinely timeless residence? This former wine-producing property transformed into a sport horse-breeding centre has retained all of its charm and elegance. The refined appointment of its bedrooms, the warmth of the welcome and the swimming pool, tennis court and billiard room offer you a stay of exceptional quality.
Location and contact
► Blue Gift Key available - More
Breakfast : Included
Dinner : 38 € (drinks inlcuded) Payment accepted : No credit cards Opening period : Open all year. Restauration : - Table d'hôte upon reservation.
- Outstanding restaurant facilities 5 minutes away. languages : German
English To come : - Coming from Paris on the RN10, turn off the main road at Mansle and follow the D739 to Saint Claud. When coming from Bordeaux on the RN10, go to Angoulême, La Rochefoucauld and then Saint Claud.
- Le Logis is 40 minutes from Angoulême airport, 50 minutes from Limoges airport and 30 minutes from the TGV station.
- GPS: lattitude 45°53'38 87'' longitude 0°27'45 46'' Pets : Small dogs welcome upon request.
- 1 suite made up of 2 large rooms decorated in Liberty print, with shower-room and bathroom with double beds.
- The property also includes 2 charming self-catering guest accommodations (for 4 and 2 guests). Non-smoking house.
- television lounge
- swimming pool
- pool house
- billiard room
- health and beauty treatments Nearby leisure : - 18-hole golf course (La Preze, Angoulême)
- Angoulême: Romanesque churches, museums
- the castle of La Rochefoucauld
- Chassenon Gallo-Roman remains
- Cognac wine and spirit storehouses
- Limoges porcelain
- a wealth of different festivals