Close to the Loire and its vineyards, this 19th-century mansion will offer you the warmest of welcomes, and enchant you with its charm, outstanding comfort and quietness. You cannot fail to love the beautiful fireplaces, old beams vintage furniturea nd terracotta tiles. You will soak up the celebrated “douceur Angevine”- that gentle atmosphere characteristic of the Anjou region, on a romantic estate with 15 acres of parkland edged by forest, a lake, a chapel .
Location and contact
► Blue Gift Key available - More
Suite : 180 € for 4 persons and 240 € for 5 persons
Breakfast : Included
Opening period : Open from 01/04 to 31/10 Restauration : - Extensive choice of restaurants in the vicinity. languages : English To come : - By car: on the A11 motorway, take the Ancenis exit between Angers and Nantes, cross the Loire (D763) and turn right onto the D751 at Liré, and then continue as far as Drain. Turn left towards St-Laurent-des-Autels (D154) and continue for 3,5 km after Drain church. The property is on the left.
- Michelin map N° 63, fold N° 18.
- By train: high-speed TGV railway station at Ancenis (12 km) or Nantes (35 km).
- By plane: Nantes airport (35 km). Pets : Pets not allowed.
- 1 suite for 5 persons
- 1 suite for 4 persons.
All rooms include particularly attractive bathrooms with a private wc. The "Lorraine" bedroom has its own shower. Free Internet access in all rooms.
- french billiards and pool
- bridge tables
- garden lounges
- table tennis
- starting point for circular walks and hybrid bicycle routes
- collection of early 20th-century veteran cars Nearby leisure : - golf course 15 km
- boat excursions 10 km
- museums devoted to the poet Joachim du Bellay and Ancient Crafts,the Fuillet Potteries and the Epinay Mill
- Châteaux: Oudon, Clisson, Nantes, Serrant, Angers. Wine tasting in local vineyards (Malvoisie, Muscadet, Gamay, Cabernet).