This fully restored manor house – a charming residence of great distinction dating from the second half of the 19th century – lies at the heart of the listed village of Grez-Neuville. The rooms are large, each one decorated in its own individual style, with a clear view over the landscaped grounds or river. The terrace – where breakfast may be served during the summer – looks out over the quiet and peaceful grounds planted with century-old trees along the banks of the river Mayenne.
Location and contact
► Blue Gift Key available - More
Extra bed : 25 €
Breakfast : Included
10% reduction for reservations of 3 consecutives nights between novembre and april Payment accepted : Credit cards Opening period : Open all year. Restauration : Various classes of restaurant located 50 m (50 yds), 4 km (2.5 miles) and 15 km (9.5 miles) away. languages : English To come : - From Paris or from Nantes, taken the A11 motorway as far as Angers, exit 17, then follow Laval/Rennes for arond 10km taking the tuming for Grez Neuville. At "Grieul" drop down to the right as far as the Grez-Neuville church (1,5 km), the property lies between the church and the river.
- Michelin map N° 63, fold N° 10. Pets : Small dogs admitted upon reservation: 4 €.
- free Internet access
- stolls on the banks of the Mayenne Nearby leisure : - fishing
- tennis courts
- swimming pool
- golf course
- boat excursions
- water-skiing on the Mayenne
- yacht harbour with boat rentals, no permit necessary
- Angers (20 km/12 miles away) and its Castle, which houses the Tapestry of the Apocalypse
- the numerous privately inhabited châteaux in Anjou, the National Stud farm at Le Lion d'Angers