The château du Deffay, built in the 19th century by the ancestors of the owners, is situated near the Parc de Grande Brière, near La Baule and Guérande, between nantes and Vannes. Five generations of family history awaits you. Tanneguy and Elisabeth de Vassart will be delighted to welcome you to their family home. You will appreciate the quiet, restful atmosphere and the wonderful views of the lake and park, and enjoy the refined décor and the comfortable rooms. We offer you the possibility of a dinner by reservation.
Location and contact
Breakfast : Included Payment accepted : Credit cards Opening period : Open all year. Restauration : Table d'hôtes on reservation languages : English To come : - N165 from Nantes to Vannes, exit 13, take the D33 towards Herbignac, pass through le Calvaire de Pontchâteau, 2 km further on turn right towards Sainte-Reine-de-Bretagne. Pets : Pets not allowed.
- 1 suite with 1 double room and 1 twin room, private bathroom and WC.
- 2 double rooms.
- 1 twin room.
- 1 double room and a small lounge in the tower.
All rooms have private bathroom and wc. Our cottages and furnished in dependencies:"Gîte au Château" for 4 to 6 persons - full comfort
- WiFi connection Nearby leisure : - 3 international golf courses
- horse riding
- Guérande salt marshes
- boat trips in Grande Brière park
- Château de La Bretesche 5 km away (golf course)
- Nantes, Muscadet country.
To book online, click the button below :Booking online