Demeure l’Impériale is a private home. It consists of a stunning town house dating from the Directoire period at the heart of Cholet with a pretty garden of roses and boxwood. the town is known for its museums on the Vendée wars ans on textiles. An oriental garden anr the Puy du Fou are just a few kilometres away. The rooms are extremely stylish, with top-name linen and fabrics. Gourmet breakfasts are served in the winter garden. Edith and Jean-René will be delighted to welcome you and introduce all the delights the region has to offer.
Location and contact
► Blue Gift Key available - More
Suite : 140-150 €
Breakfast : Included
Payment accepted : Credit cards Opening period : Open all year. Restauration : Restaurants nearby. languages : English To come : - Paris-Angers: via the A11 motorway. Angers-Cholet via the A87 motorway.From Nantes, take the expressway and then follow signs to the town centre, high street.
- SNCF railway station (300 m). Pets : Pets not allowed.
- Walks in the neighbourhood
- Bicycles may be borrowed on request Nearby leisure : - 18-hole golf course (1 km/0.6 mile)
- tennis courts
- swimming pools
- water sports (3 km/2 miles)
- Puy du Fou (15 km/9 miles)
- Maulévrier Oriental park (5 km/3 miles)
- Nantes (58 km/36 miles), Angers (50 km/31 miles), Châteaux of the Loire (60 km/37 miles), Futuroscope (100 km/ 62 miles), beaches of La Baule (120 km/74.5 miles) and Les Sables d'Olonne (100 km/62 miles).